Our contact details
Name: Resilience Zone
Address: 11-12 Lettice Street, London SW6 4EH
Phone Number: 020 7736 2070
Contact: Claire Finlay
What type of information we have
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site / booking site / newsletter opt in, including: name, email, address telephone number, date of birth.
- any details relating to your health as disclosed by you to us on booking a class or consultation.
- Credit card details and transaction history in fulfilment of your bookings.
- Answers disclosed by you in completing the 'your mind MOT' survey.
- Any correspondance sent through our online forms or via email.
How we get the information and why we have it:
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for the following reason:
- When you register for our mindfulness classes, this is stored via our online booking partner Mind Body Online.
- If you “opt in" we will send you our monthly e-newsletters through our distributor Constant Contact.
- When you complete our 'Your mind MOT' survey through Typeform.
- When you fill in any forms on the website or send us an email.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information is your consent.
You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
What we do with the information we have
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Allow you to book and pay for classes or consultations online
- Confirm and remind you of classes or consultations booked
- Cancel classes or consultations
- Send you newsletters
- Help us figure out the right guidance and mental wellness support for you
We do not share this information with any other organisation or individual.
How we store your information
Your information is securely stored on the Mind Body Online (Bookings) and Constant Contact (Newsletters) and Typeform (Your Mind MOT) servers.
For bookings and Your Mind MOT we keep your personal information for 2 years, once your account becomes dormant. We will then dispose your information by securely deleting it from the server.
For newsletters we keep your personal information until you opt out. Your name and email is then deleted automatically.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
What information do we collect about you?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type and for system administration but which does not identify you as an individual.
For the same reason, We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.