We think everyone should have access to a life coach: to guide and inspire, to form a clearer understanding of life purpose and to bring about the necessary changes to clinch your goals. A life coach helps by clarifying aims, setting you off on the journey and holding you accountable along the way. You’re never too young to need a guiding hand. And you’re certainly never too old.
Whether you’re finding it hard to navigate your way through the teenage years, having a tough time figuring out how to compete in a competitive environment, flummoxed by parenting or negotiating a divorce, we’re here to support you.
Do you need a therapist, a life coach or an executive/business coach?
Here’s a short guide outlining the differences but if you’re still unsure talk to us as you might need both. Some of our life coaches are trained therapists too.
- Helps you deal with issues affecting your mental health.
- Generally helps patients resolve traumas or problems that relate to your past.
- Offers advice, support and therapy or therapeutic processes.
- Encourages you to discuss deeply held emotions and feelings.
- Helps you bring closure to a past trauma, addiction, or issue that are affecting you.
- Equips you with strategies that help manage distressing thoughts and feelings.
A life coach:
- Helps mentally well people to accomplish more of what they want from life.
- Generally helps you to build a brighter, better future by grounding you in the present.
- Helps you to access your own inner power using various empowering tools and techniques including mindset coaching.
- Encourages you to share your dreams and construct meaningful goals and action plans to achieve them.
- Offers you a solution-focussed approach to personal development and transformartional coaching.
An executive coach:
- Helps with goal setting, productivity and growth mindset
- Enables you to be a more compassionate business leader
- Helps explore how to balance work and family life
- Teaches stress coping strategies
- Covers team dynamics and managing difficult conversations
- Helps you deal with conflict better
- Looks into ways to level up at work (through promotion and networking)
- Can help you to present with confidence
- Can help you navigate menopause in the workplace
- Guides you in taking better charge of your career