Less URL, more IRL
Vibrant communities bring people together. We all crave meaningful ties and a sense of belonging; without a group of people who "get us", we really don't feel complete.
The way we connect, consume information and communicate has become so disconnected; now is the time to do more IN REAL LIFE (IRL) and less across a screen.
Join our community, talk it out, sweat it out, laugh it out, breathe it out - we've got lots on offer this summer.
June 4th & 18th,
TOPIC: CONFIDENCE - imposter syndrome, self-esteem, avoidance, comparison, boundaries, people pleasing & self-trust.
Offload is our new Sunday club, a space to come and ‘talk it out’. A non-judgmental, safe, empowering environment where you can voice what’s going on in your life, talk about your worries, share your uncertainties and feel supported.
Often, you may feel like you’re the only one struggling — but, trust us, you're not.
Master Coach Fabian Cowdrey will help you get the most from your time in sessions and in between too via a WhatsApp group.
In a nutshell
- Group coaching helps you realise you’re not alone.
- Group coaching facilitates giving and receiving support.
- Group coaching helps you find your ‘voice’.
- Group coaching helps you find solutions to move forwards.
£99 gets you…
- 2 x 60min group coaching sessions
- WhatsApp support group
- 2 x 60min classes at Transition Zone or Resilience Zone
Get "FIT" - Physically & Mentally 30 days Challenge
1ST JUNE - 30TH JUNE £120
Complete *25 classes (25 points) in 30 DAYS
- Must do a minimum of *FIVE classes at the sister site Resilience Zone.
- One class TZ/RZ = 1 point
- Attend extra classes at RZ = 2 bonus points per class for additional classes (6 and over).
FREE SLOT AT THE TRANSITION ZONE SUMMER TRI EVENT ON THE 24TH JUNE.
Workout, Mobility, Breathwork & Cold Water Immersion
Friday 21st July & Friday 28th July 10am-3pm
£180pp Early bird (£220).
We’ve partnered with HUMAN WELLNESS to bring you a retreat experience that's only 30mins away from Fulham.
A day of immersive learning in nature to experience what it truly means to be human.
Located on a 200-acre farm in Surrey, this retreat will allow you to escape the stresses of modern life.
- Workout/movement & mobility - with lots of play time
- Walk - around the farm surroundings
- Guided breathwork – to help with focus, clarity, anxiety, stress, sleep and recovery
- Cold water therapy – to increase internal resilience with the ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Nourishment - a nutritious lunch.
In partnership with